- Last Updated: Friday, 26 January 2018 12:34
- Published: Friday, 26 January 2018 12:34
- Written by Wilma Zalabak
1. Put in your memory the four places where spiritual gifts are mentioned: Romans 12, 1 Corinthians 12, Ephesians 4, and 1 Peter 4. Read the applicable parts of these chapters.
2. What are the metaphors used to describe how spiritual gifts work in the church?
3. What is the purpose of God in putting spiritual gifts in the church?
4. Look around the room, think about this, and then tell someone else about a spiritual gift you see at work in that person’s life.
5. What joy or excitement comes to you from this text? What questions arise for you out of the reading of this text? What did you learn that was new to you, or a new way of looking at something? What does this text tell you about God and about yourself? About humans in general?