- Last Updated: Thursday, 29 August 2013 00:56
- Published: Sunday, 25 August 2013 19:48
- Written by Wilma Zalabak
As we close, we remind you to take with you only what you find helpful and to keep it confidential. I may tell that I was here, but not that you were here. I may tell what I heard here, but not who said it. I may tell my story here, but not yours. I may try to change me here, but not you.
You are among friends. There is hope. And there is help. If today you feel disappointed and let down, please try us, and God, again. Because we are imperfect, our welcome may not have been as warm as our feelings for you, but someone here can relate to your problem. So if you will talk, and listen, we will all grow in love.
If you will, let us take one another's hands and pray together.
The Lord's Prayer:
- Our Father which art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name.
- Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
- Give us this day our daily bread.
- And forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
- Lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil.
- For Thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, forever and ever.