How Do We Bless Other Churches?
- Last Updated: Wednesday, 28 August 2013 15:41
- Published: Sunday, 25 August 2013 18:13
- Written by Wilma Zalabak
Grace Chapel Fellowship, a church to bless other churches, blesses other churches in at least six ways:
1. Increasing Bible reading within the local geographical area.
2. Increasing prayer and praise and miracles in the local area.
3. Increasing listening as a means of extending the grace of God in the local area.
4. Sometimes starting a mission or community project and then turning it over to some church unit that wants to continue that project.
5. Meeting at non-church times and teaching people to find and attend their own church at regular church times.
6. Accepting no "tithe" and teaching people to give to their own regular church. Gifts not noted as "tithe" are welcomed, with the expectation that the donor be also giving to his or her own church.