- Last Updated: Tuesday, 10 December 2013 14:13
- Published: Sunday, 25 August 2013 17:56
- Written by Wilma Zalabak
The purpose of Grace Chapel Fellowship is to increase on the earth the worship of God in Bible reading, prayer, witness, vibrant relationship with Jesus Christ and authentic connection with one another.
Grace Chapel Fellowship is a non-denominational (or multi-denominational, or trans-denominational), non-membership, church to bless other churches, focusing on biblical literacy kinds of projects.
The purpose of Wilma Zalabak's Bible events on Franklin Road is not to change anyone's religion or church attendance patterns. She does do the Christian religion: merely Christian without additional tags, and positively Christian without negatives toward other religions. She focuses on three things:
- Bible reading for biblical literacy, character building, and personal God-connection,
- communication skills for better relationships, communities, and careers, and
- sometimes possible connections between needs and resources.