- Last Updated: Thursday, 28 September 2017 22:07
- Published: Thursday, 28 September 2017 22:07
- Written by Wilma Zalabak
1. This is an in-between section about the work of the Holy Spirit. List the things you can find that the Holy Spirit does.
2. Look at verse 14, and compare John 1:12. How do we become sons/daughters of God? What if we don’t feel or act like sons/daughters of God?
3. Compare verses 22-23 with Romans 1:20, and consider how much creation can really tell unbelievers about God.
4. Compare verse 27 with 1 Chronicles 28:9. Tell how much you can understand God and God’s Spirit because you can understand David’s yearning for his son’s successes.
5. What joy or excitement comes to you from this text? What questions arise for you out of the reading of this text? What did you learn that was new to you, or a new way of looking at something? What does this text tell you about God and about yourself? About humans in general?