15 Reasons Why I Read the Bible
- Last Updated: Tuesday, 19 January 2021 04:42
- Published: Tuesday, 19 January 2021 04:19
- Written by Wilma Zalabak
1. To spend time with a Friend.
2. To listen to a Friend.
3. To connect with a Friend.
4. To bathe my mind in divine thought.
5. To satisfy my soul with beauty.
6. To install positive thinking and loving.
7. To announce visually my allegiance to God.
8. To turn the devil away.
9. To let the universe know whose side I’m on.
10. To gather ideas to use in prayer.
11. To collect words to use to tell my hope and joy.
12. To become a storyteller.
13. To expand my thinking.
14. To sort out what I believe.
15. To keep myself honest and avoid lies.